I am in a bind lately and would like to make some headway on my bills, so I’m hoping to get some freelance work to help with that.
I am open to pretty much everything for the things on this following list. Let me know if you have ideas and we can work something out.
Things I will be able to do:
Graphic design work (1-2 iterations):
– Wallpapers ($3) computer size and lower size
– Banners ($3) No more than 300×400 pixels
– Manips ($5) all sizes
– Book Covers for indie books ($10) – if I need to use my stock imagery account this might include the cost of the stock photo too.
– app logo icons, icons, other small custom graphics – we can discuss ($3 – $10 each)
– Professional Logos ($75-$200)
– Indie Publishing package ($100) This includes book cover, beta read, uploading to Amazon, Nook, or any other ebook place. Same goes for a layout for Creative Space too for a physical book.
Digital art, fandom or original:
– Pastel, Marker or Colored Pencils 8×10 ($25)
– Digital, Photoshop or Illustrator or Sketchbook 8×10 ($30)
– Black and White ink ($15)
– Coloring Book page ($10)
– Ink ($20)
– Pastel or Colored Pencil ($25)
– Digital, Photoshop ($35)
Here are my portfolios to see my work:
I’ve done several big bangs, banners, and original award banners for lots of fandom communities. I’ve got about 15 years of design experience. Most of my professional work is graphic design, prototyping and web design. Painting and drawing is mostly a hobby at this point but I’ve done it since I could hold a pencil.
I will give a sample sketch to show you before you pay once we discuss subject matter and terms.
Keep in mind that I will not ask for payment until after the work is complete. I will be using Paypal only. I would feel super guilty if I got paid even a portion and could not deliver.
Please share if you can!
Thank you very much everyone!